Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Merlin Caroussel ride during a moment of contemplation
May 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (according to Slinky Dog)
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Merlin and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to experience this ride by yourself.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or social, bowel, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and flumes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Ride is closed for seasonal refurbishment from December 20 to June 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.