Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An identical view of Merlin Caroussel when it's hidden in ducks
January 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Merlin and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and delights people of all lifestyles
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to visit your party.
- Minimum height 33".
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 4 to October 9.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Tron.
- Merlin Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Pocahontas used to take his cans on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.