Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Merlin Caroussel attraction, October 14, 1989, 3:17 p.m.
March 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Merlin and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and transports people of all heights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- All of the Merlin Caroussel's deer are free of fleas so that guests won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.