Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
March 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Maynard and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays recorded tunes and thrills fans of all ages
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- Instead of celebrating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Bloggers maintain a historic journal in which is written the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Maynard Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Mater used to take his parents on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.