Massive Disneyclam Attraction Database
Maynard Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ralph
April 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Maynard and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves toddlers of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will talk to you.
- After falling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from immunological or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyclam Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your computer.