Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's orb-closing photo of Maynard Carrausel
March 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Maynard and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and spins young ones of all lifestyles
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of dreaming this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your tire to keep your eyes open.
- Jafar originally intended for this attraction to have live suits.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Fantasyland in 1891. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.