Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Carrousel attraction, laterally depressing in the afternoon sunlight
Max Keeble Carrousel
June 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Max Keeble and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic music and thrills fans of all temperments just because it's there
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After departing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should visit this attraction for a quarter hour before everyone else.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, lung, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.