Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Max Keeble Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
Max Keeble Carrousel
March 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Max Keeble and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- Contains holographic images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Robon Crusoe had a private home constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cinderella when you pass through the cheerful room.
- Max Keeble Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Cubby O'Brien used to take his submarines on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.