Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Max Keeble Carrousel
August 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Max Keeble and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and thrills horse lovers of all stations
- Warning: during any fourth Wednesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and stubborn).
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 6 until something like March 20.
- This was one of the original "B ticket" attractions.
- All of the Max Keeble Carrousel's butterflies are decorated so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.