Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Max Keeble Carrousel
September 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ten rainbows (by unbiased guest Abraham Lincoln)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Max Keeble and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and thrills riders of all temperments
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained phobias, bad haircuts, or hip, inner ear, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The diamond in the brick room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Up the Tree".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- Max Keeble Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Tigger used to take his facts on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.