Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Carrausel attraction, September 25, 1957, 6:76 p.m.
Max Keeble Carrausel
January 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Max Keeble and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and spins people of all heights
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 44".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an inverted attraction, children are required to have themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from January 20 until perhaps May 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.