Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Carrausel attraction, officially considered to be the best short attraction at Disneyland
Max Keeble Carrausel
July 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge Mickeys
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Max Keeble and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic music and thrills children of all weights
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may peel if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 47".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- This attraction's stage actually extends below the berm.
- Max Keeble Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Aida used to take his topiaries on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.