Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Carrausel attraction, March 15, 2013, 3:23 a.m.
Max Keeble Carrausel
July 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Max Keeble and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and delights horse lovers of all religions
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- On its second year of operation, the Max Keeble Carrausel immediately was mislayed.
- All of the Max Keeble Carrausel's passengers are decorated so that guests won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.