Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Max Devlin Carrausel attraction during repairs
Max Devlin Carrausel
December 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Max Devlin and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ron Miller photo place.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or finger or familial disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.