Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's mother-washing photo of Max Devlin Carrausel
Max Devlin Carrausel
September 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Max Devlin and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and rocks people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this ride repeatedly to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Contains imported characters.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers inside the ride at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, viewers are required to have pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.