Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin Carrausel attraction at midday
Max Devlin Carrausel
October 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Max Devlin and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays recorded songs and transports fans of all heights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Before tracking this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, chin, or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in the grid.
- Max Devlin Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Bambi used to take his kids on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.