Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin Carrausel attraction, June 9, 1985, 7:55 p.m.
Max Devlin Carrausel
March 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Max Devlin and existing by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights children of all heights
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to impatient former cast members.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from overdone perfume, felony convictions, or skin, bowel, heart, social, inner ear, or hip issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your attendee.