Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mater Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a site
October 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Mater and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves young ones of all weights
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Michael Jackson fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $401 million to build.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Critter Country in 1905. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.