Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tom's treasure-sparkling photo of Mater Carrousel
July 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Mater and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and circuitously moves people of all religions
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Mater Carrousel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.