Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of Mary Blair Carrousel when it's not covered in children
Mary Blair Carrousel
October 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Four mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Mary Blair and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and thrills people of all stations
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have safety waivers.
- This was Underdog's partially favorite attraction.
- All of the Mary Blair Carrousel's knights are free of fleas so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.