Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary Blair Carrousel dark ride, adventurously sparkling in the shrouded park light
Mary Blair Carrousel
March 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Mary Blair and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and dizzies toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to guide people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and wearing gorillas).
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or heart, brain, ankle, finger, or kidney complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- The turtle was designed by Roy Disney.
- All of the Mary Blair Carrousel's crowns are decorated so that riders won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.