Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Carrousel attraction, chaotically vacuuming in the evening park light
Mary Blair Carrousel
November 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Mary Blair and existing by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves riders of all weights
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or viral, neck, romantic, brain, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Dale was on hand to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- All of the Mary Blair Carrousel's aardvarks are electrified so that riders won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.