Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Carrousel attraction at first light
Mary Blair Carrousel
May 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Mary Blair and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour before park opening.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Roy Disney had an exotic museum constructed below this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with butterflies, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.