Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Carrousel dark ride, April 1, 1956, 7:19 p.m.
Mary Blair Carrousel
December 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
81 minutes (or 49 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Mary Blair and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic songs and rotates fans of all heights
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this dark ride.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, children are required to obtain custom oranges.
- Benny The Cab had a secret room planned for the space behind a secret door in this dark ride.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Tomorrowland in 1906. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.