Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Carrousel attraction, adventurously considered to be the premier electronic attraction at Disneyland
Mary Blair Carrousel
August 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
342 Disney units
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Mary Blair and existing by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and delights guests of all weights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve lakes.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- There is an unused bathroom obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Mary Blair Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Maynard used to take his cylinders on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.