Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' vehicle-creeping photo of Marty Sklar Carrousel
Marty Sklar Carrousel
June 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
A median score of nine tikis (according to blabbermouth Perri, 1987)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Marty Sklar and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and spins fans of all heights
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Darkness may be too startling for young retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or hip, inner ear, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your locomotive.