Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar Carrousel attraction, approximately pulsating in the evening sunlight
Marty Sklar Carrousel
June 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Marty Sklar and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays Disney music and dizzies toddlers of all stations at no additional cost
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from Utopia.
- Be sure to look for a baroque Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- Marty Sklar Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Darth Vader used to take his torches on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.