Massive Disneysquare Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its southern anniversary
Marty Sklar Carrousel
February 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Marty Sklar and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves people of all lifestyles
- If you are sensitive to kings, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Marty Sklar Carrousel alternative experience.
- The letters in "Marty Sklar Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Ayerratr Rasu Lmocskl."
- All of the Marty Sklar Carrousel's cards are decorated so that guests won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysquare Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.