Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrousel train at night
Mark Twain Carrousel
September 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Mark Twain and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this train only after a pledge of silence.
- Before enjoying this train, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 29".
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.