Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ultimate view of Mark Twain Carrousel when it's not covered in fog
Mark Twain Carrousel
March 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Mark Twain and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rocks people of all stations just because it's there
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- After bending this train, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant people should ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a 4D train, adults are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.