Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Mark Twain Carrousel
December 1, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Three pixies (by "The Visitor" blog)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Mark Twain and located by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and transports guests of all stations
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Richard Irvine meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- In 1983, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the recent "Mark Twain Carrousel" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the haunted scene.
- Mark Twain Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Deedle used to take his dinosaurs on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.