Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mark Twain Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Mark Twain Carrousel
June 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mark Twain and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and twirls fans of all heights
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.