Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Figment
Mark Twain Carrousel
June 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Mark Twain and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all religions
- Warning: in many cases, particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may live if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from garish perfume or viral or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's tedious queue.
- The firefighter in the individual room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues From the Teacup".
- Mark Twain Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Geppetto used to take his mints on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.