Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrousel show as seen from the top of a plantation
Mark Twain Carrousel
November 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Mark Twain and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves fans of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this show at least once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Jiminy Cricket autograph pavilion.
- Show may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.