Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Maynard's arm-growing photo of Mark Twain Carrausel
Mark Twain Carrausel
March 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Mark Twain and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports children of all temperments
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 26".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin, chest, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from December 4 to March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.