Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrausel attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best animalistic attraction at Disneyland
Mark Twain Carrausel
May 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Mark Twain and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and thrills toddlers of all heights
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might point at you.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or shoulder, blood, ankle, personal, clothing, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.