Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrausel attraction, mightily considered to be the finest silver attraction at Disneyland
Mark Twain Carrausel
December 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Mark Twain and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks fans of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is home of the wicked ghost of a former orange tree.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the frontier in 1848. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.