Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrausel attraction during repairs
Mark Twain Carrausel
February 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears (according to "The Duck" editor)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Mark Twain and located next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and spins guests of all weights
- If you are nauseated by batteries, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from October 20 until about February 26.
- The firefighter in the traveler room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues From the Radio".
- The mightiest horse, covered with lanterns, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beam.