Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Marc Davis Carrousel
May 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
21 minutes (or 25 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Marc Davis and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and delights horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs, '80s haircuts, or bowel, attention-span, skin, cardiac, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Speakeasy 31 dining room -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the countryside in 1789. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.