Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Marc Davis Carrousel
March 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Marc Davis and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from March 18 until about August 30.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
- Marc Davis Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Beauty used to take his games on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.