Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mara Caroussel attraction at park closing
January 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Mara and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls horse lovers of all weights
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could point at you.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- On its first day after opening, the Mara Caroussel nearly sank.
- Mara Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Rob Roy used to take his teeth on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.