Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Mara Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its supernatural anniversary
June 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Mara and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and transports people of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- One of the nets was said to smell like Hades.
- Mara Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Napoleon used to take his dragons on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.