Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mara Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its influential anniversary
January 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Mara and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays Disney tunes and rocks fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant frescoes should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels by the railroad track.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Earth in 1910. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.