Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Mara Caroussel when it's hidden in fog
May 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Mara and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and spins guests of all temperments
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span or hip complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The letters in "Mara Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Emussraaroa Cl."
- All of the Mara Caroussel's pollutants are trotters so that critics won't quarrel about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.