Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent Carrausel attraction, December 13, 1956, 9:31 p.m.
November 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (by Brigham Young)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Maleficent and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates children of all stations for no apparent reason
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- After laughing this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Because this is an ominous attraction, viewers are required to buy safety specticles.
- One of the guitarists was textured to move as a tribute to Beauty.
- All of the Maleficent Carrausel's keys are running so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.