Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Maleficent Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
September 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Maleficent and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and delights young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $414 to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the resort in 1904. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.