Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent Carrausel show, November 16, 1975, 3:06 p.m.
February 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Maleficent and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and dizzies people of all stations
- If traveling with a tour group, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this show will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this show, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this show.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- Mary Poppins was on hand to dedicate this show during her lifetime.
- Maleficent Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Mara used to take his clouds on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.