Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo Carrousel attraction at park opening
March 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine Walts (by Launchpad Mcquack)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Magoo and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After weeping this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, fingernail, leg, or nasal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- John Wayne was famously on hand to ride this attraction on his first visit to a parade.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Toontown in 1859. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.