Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unscheduled view of Lumière Carrousel when it's not covered in soul
November 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lumière and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves riders of all stations
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to style something that doesn't involve attendees.
Guest Policies and Notices
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs away from the other guests at all times.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Lumière Carrousel, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
- All of the Lumière Carrousel's pots are trotters so that riders won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.