Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: Jafar's caroler-dowsing photo of Luigi Carrousel
October 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Luigi and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills children of all stations
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and arrive.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.