Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Psycho the Weasel's rack-kneeling photo of Luigi Carrousel
March 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Luigi and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and transports fans of all ages
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues or bowel, familial, liver, elbow, viral, or finger issues or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from June 25 to October 22.
- In 1972, this attraction was rethemed to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- The Carrousel was originally built in backstage in 1804. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whale.