Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Luigi Carrousel dark ride during a moment of contemplation
July 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Luigi and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates young ones of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this dark ride first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from knee or personal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This dark ride exits into a shop.
- Dark ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 5 until about September 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.