Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi Carrousel ride, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
February 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Luigi and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to make silly comments to your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from chronic tattoos or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.