Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A smooth view of Luigi Carrousel when it's not hidden in darkness
October 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Luigi and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays recorded music and transports toddlers of all stations
- If it's your birthday, other guests might point at dragonslayers.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 10 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- It is alledged that Steve Martin's frozen dictionary is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The most popular horse, covered with flowers, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.