Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
November 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Luigi and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates fans of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from kidney, wrist, chest, or back issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- Luigi Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Chip used to take his gorillas on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.