Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi Caroussel attraction, September 12, 1997, 7:32 p.m.
February 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 18 minutes on foot)
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Luigi and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded songs and delights guests of all heights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Monstro was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a house in 1899. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.