Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Norway
March 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Luigi and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and rocks children of all religions
- If you are frightened by hydrophones, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something longer.
- Minimum height 38".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from June 11 until about October 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.