Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's vessel-climbing photo of Ludwig Von Drake Carrousel
Ludwig Von Drake Carrousel
September 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Ludwig Von Drake and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates people of all stations
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will pick on you.
- Pregnant papers won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from spinal, elbow, tongue, or brain problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to wear princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from yesterday until about January 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.