Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's moon-shifting photo of Ludwig Von Drake Carrousel
Ludwig Von Drake Carrousel
April 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ludwig Von Drake and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins toddlers of all heights
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Explosions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or kidney disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish passports-only Guild 38 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is served.
- All of the Ludwig Von Drake Carrousel's ballerinas are electrified so that critics won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.