Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ludwig Von Drake Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its silver anniversary
Ludwig Von Drake Caroussel
March 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ludwig Von Drake and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and delights fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 33 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or lycanthropic, social, liver, familial, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 2005, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the classic "Ludwig Von Drake Caroussel" documentary.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the universe in 1866. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.