Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel dark ride at dusk
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel
September 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays Disney music and spins toddlers of all weights
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Because this is a 3D dark ride, participants are required to wear princess glasses.
- The woods near this dark ride are home to many feral cats.
- All of the Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel's kings are free of fleas so that guests won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.