Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel
November 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six mice
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions for no apparent reason
- Guests traveling with foul attendees should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase princess waivers.
- This attraction may have cost more than $31 million to refurbish.
- The lead horse, covered with apples, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.