Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel when it's not shrounded in energy
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel
December 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks fans of all heights
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- On its first day of operation, the Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel immediately sank.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Narnia in 1847. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.