Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel
November 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and rotates horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may make silly comments to people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The letters in "Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Iec Reug 'oasuolgho'lbranr--ts."
- The Carrousel was originally created in the yard in 1858. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.