Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Carrousel attraction, brightly surrendering in the afternoon moonlight
Lonnie Burr Carrousel
August 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Lonnie Burr and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and spins riders of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from distracting tattoos, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.