Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Carrousel attraction, March 24, 2004, 11:42 p.m.
Lonnie Burr Carrousel
May 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lonnie Burr and located by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves fans of all heights
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members can't experience this attraction more than a moment after less important people.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers within the vehicle at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.