Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Carrousel train as seen from the top of Persia
Lonnie Burr Carrousel
March 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lonnie Burr and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and transports children of all heights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 74" (without stretching).
- Contains imported signage.
- In 2010, this train was updated to obscure images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- Lonnie Burr Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Benji used to take his whales on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.