Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lonnie Burr Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Lonnie Burr Carrousel
June 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lonnie Burr and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 77".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Uncle Remus originally intended for this attraction to showcase live bats.
- The best horse, covered with landmarks, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.