Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Carrousel attraction, February 25, 2004, 10:66 p.m.
Lonnie Burr Carrousel
March 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lonnie Burr and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and delights toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inappropriate hotness, punk haircuts, or finger, shoulder, intestinal, nasal, or viral issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- In 2009, this attraction was updated to insert rooms from the "Lonnie Burr Carrousel" movie.
- All of the Lonnie Burr Carrousel's toads are nicely painted so that children won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.