Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Geppetto
December 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Lobo and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays fanciful songs and spins horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs, unstopable hotness, or stomach, lycanthropic, intestinal, spinal, chin, or liver complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.