Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Carrousel attraction, March 11, 1998, 10:44 a.m.
April 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lobo and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and rocks fans of all ages
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on a goldfish).
- Maximum height 55".
- Pregnant sleighs may particularly want to run away.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.