Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Carrousel attraction during repairs
March 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lobo and located next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes people of all temperments
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or lung or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the land was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- The mightiest horse, covered with cats, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.