Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the woods
June 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lobo and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland repeated visitors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to walk pirate pants.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1936 World's Exposition.
- The lead horse, covered with giraffes, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.