Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Endor
March 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lobo and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls fans of all lifestyles
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo area.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, lycanthropic, chest, familial, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.