Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lobo Carrausel attraction during construction
April 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Lobo and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays circus songs and rocks children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 61".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 2 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- In 1978, this attraction was reworked to obliterate artwork that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in history in 1844. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.