Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lobo Carrausel attraction during construction
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lobo and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves riders of all lifestyles
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- This was Figment's least tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- All of the Lobo Carrausel's angels are free of fleas so that riders won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.