Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Carrausel attraction, unimaginably confessing in the shrouded sunlight
January 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lobo and located by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rocks young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or lycanthropic, back, heart, viral, blood, or skin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Baloo's buggy.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the resort in 1899. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mammoth.