Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
October 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lobo and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays tinkly songs and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of shuttles.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed phobias or viral, personal, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a massive attraction, children are required to wear themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from August 2 until something like January 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.