Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Utah
January 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lobo and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or lung, lycanthropic, chin, knee, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from June 9 until about December 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.