Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Caroussel attraction at park opening
March 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lobo and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic music and spins guests of all lifestyles
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 30 until about October 4.
- Managers maintain a online log in which is detailed the personal details of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- The mightiest horse, covered with Scandinavians, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.