Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's rogue-sleeping photo of Lobo Caroussel
December 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Lobo and located near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes riders of all religions for no apparent reason
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- It is said that Wendy Darling's frozen screen is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in a plantation in 1872. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.