Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Lobo Caroussel when it's not shrounded in fog
October 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lobo and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and spins children of all weights
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will talk to you.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 32".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from June 17 to October 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.