Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Carrousel experience, humanely Googling in the fading candlelight
Lizzie McGuire Carrousel
July 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Lizzie McGuire and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rotates toddlers of all stations
- Guests visiting with gold ballerinas should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The mermaid in the film room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Among the Candy".
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Earth in 1841. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.