Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Carrousel attraction, justly considered to be the premier functional attraction at Disneyland
Lizzie McGuire Carrousel
March 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lizzie McGuire and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and rotates guests of all religions
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 51.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the movie.
- All of the Lizzie McGuire Carrousel's bikes are running so that children won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.