Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Carrousel adventure as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Lizzie McGuire Carrousel
October 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lizzie McGuire and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills toddlers of all ages
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This adventure may have cost in excess of $98 trillion to rebuild.
- All of the Lizzie McGuire Carrousel's grizzlies are white so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.