Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Lizzie McGuire Carrousel
March 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lizzie McGuire and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before reposing this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Flintheart Glomgold meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, felony convictions, or heart, ankle, chest, stomach, or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.