Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lizzie McGuire Carrousel
March 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lizzie McGuire and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits) at no additional cost
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, felony convictions, or lung, back, inner ear, skin, or hip problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The woods behind this attraction are filled with lost children.
- All of the Lizzie McGuire Carrousel's bricks are decorated so that guests won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.