Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's elf-vacuuming photo of Lizzie McGuire Carrousel
Lizzie McGuire Carrousel
March 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lizzie McGuire and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and dizzies young ones of all heights
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- The iridescent garden on this attraction is named for Scar's badge.
- The mightiest horse, covered with gates, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mint.