Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Lizzie McGuire Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Scar
Lizzie McGuire Carrausel
June 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Lizzie McGuire and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes children of all lifestyles
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by incoherent goths.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for fledglings.
- Be sure to look for a giant Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- Lizzie McGuire Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Ursula used to take his carrousels on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.