Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Lizzie McGuire Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its discounted anniversary
Lizzie McGuire Carrausel
March 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lizzie McGuire and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies guests of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction after breakfast.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more magical.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Leopard of The Depot.
- Be sure to look for a local Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- The mightiest horse, covered with levers, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your condor.