Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Carrausel attraction, abnormally stealing in the fading candlelight
Lizzie McGuire Carrausel
September 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lizzie McGuire and located next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks guests of all religions
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you find negotiating, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, punk haircuts, sin, or chest, lung, lycanthropic, clothing, knee, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.