Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Carrausel attraction during repairs
Lizzie McGuire Carrausel
December 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X reviews (by Abu)
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Lizzie McGuire and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of heights, undiagnosed extra limbs, emotional baggage, or skin or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.