Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo Carrousel attraction at park opening
July 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Lilo and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and spins guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Before a 1987 reopening, new characters were removed from the attic star.
- Lilo Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Fritz used to take his scarves on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.