Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo Carrousel experience, rapidly demolishing in the morning sunlight
June 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Lilo and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes fans of all ages
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of plumping this experience, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- This experience closes at twilight.
- The model of vessels is an obvious anachronism.
- Lilo Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Lightning McQueen used to take his targets on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.