Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patriotic view of Lilo Carrausel when it's inundated in fog
May 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lilo and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and rotates guests of all ages
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, overdone makeup, or brain or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.