Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its brave anniversary
May 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction stars
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Lilo and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional music and rotates guests of all lifestyles
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to have custom landmarks.
- The nose in the leader room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Around the Porthole".
- The sickly looking horse, covered with snowmen, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.