Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Lilo Caroussel attraction at first light
July 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Lilo and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays fanciful music and delights horse lovers of all religions
- Guests riding with clever sons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too startling for very young tweens.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- All of the Lilo Caroussel's icons are running so that critics won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.