Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo Caroussel attraction at a distance
February 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
46 minutes (or 47 minutes by pretending you're small)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Lilo and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays circus tunes and rotates people of all weights
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After laughing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess belts.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Lilo Caroussel nearly was borded up.
- The Caroussel was originally built in the frontier in 1885. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.