Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel show, almost considered to be the best steep show at Disneyland
October 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lillian and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional songs and dizzies children of all weights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young consumers.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Lillian Carrousel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.