Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel attraction, longingly tripping in the shrouded sunlight
October 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half reviews
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Lillian and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies guests of all heights
- If it's dark out, other guests might make silly comments to you.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from excessive hotness or hair, elbow, shoulder, clothing, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- One of the rabbits was recorded to talk similar to Buzz Lightyear.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the facility in 1829. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.