Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel adventure as seen from the top of the canyon
November 8, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Lillian and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and rocks guests of all stations
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this adventure, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 38 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Guests may get very tired on this adventure.
- The initials printed on the condors is a movie reference.
- Lillian Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Frank used to take his badges on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.