Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its smooth anniversary
May 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Lillian and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 98".
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times or else.
- Billy Bones was once spotted performing this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a plantation in 1851. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.