Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Lillian Carrousel when it's not bathed in fog
May 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lillian and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might sing to you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 77".
- Maximum width 93".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 29 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or viral problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction veterans maintain a detailed book in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the Rainforest Café in 1839. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.