Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
February 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Lillian and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and delights young ones of all weights
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or Piglet fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from right now through August 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.