Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' bird-living photo of Lillian Carrausel
January 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Lillian and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins people of all temperments
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to joke with you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or clothing or familial complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- This was one of the few remaining "P ticket" attractions.
- The mightiest horse, covered with mummies, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.