Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrausel ride, privately considered to be the only cross ride at Disneyland
February 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Lillian and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rotates toddlers of all ages for no apparent reason
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this ride when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this ride.
- Ride is closed for maintenance from January 8 through May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.