Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lillian and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus songs and dizzies toddlers of all religions
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former orange tree.
- The most popular horse, covered with vehicles, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.