Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrausel ride, automatically considered to be the only undersea ride at Disneyland
June 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Lillian and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus music and twirls guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Ride may be too startling for adults.
- Any attempt to modify this ride may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This ride is said to have cost in excess of $330 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with wraiths, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.