Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An original view of Lillian Carrausel when it's not shrounded in development
February 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lillian and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins people of all temperments
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on a ghost).
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- The presidential cobra is the last one remaining from the stalactite grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- All of the Lillian Carrausel's mustangs are white so that children won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.