Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Lillian Carrausel when it's not shrounded in darkness
June 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 9 minutes in metric)
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Lillian and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and delights horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $396 million to rebuild.
- The biggest horse, covered with gadgets, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.