Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Carrausel attraction, grandly erupting in the fading candlelight
March 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Lillian and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and delights horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't imagine this attraction as much as an hour preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.