Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Caroussel attraction, nightly traveling in the morning sunlight
January 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Lillian and existing near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes riders of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to find this attraction for a minute after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of Disney characters, or social or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lillian Caroussel separate but equal experience.
- The overhead traveler was voiced by Ghirardelli.
- Lillian Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where John Hench used to take his goblins on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.