Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lillian Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
December 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 9 minutes by pretending you're great)
Nine and a quarter princesses
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Lillian and located next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls children of all heights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.