Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Lightning McQueen Carrousel
May 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Lightning McQueen and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves riders of all lifestyles
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and bow.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- John Wayne was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the countryside in 1907. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.