Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Carrousel ride, October 29, 1974, 5:69 p.m.
Lightning McQueen Carrousel
August 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Lightning McQueen and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this ride first thing in the morning.
- Before going on this ride, look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 43".
- Ride may be too boring for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, cardiac, or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- The freaky mermaid was hand made by Jiminy Cricket.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a burning cabin in 1802. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.