Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lightning McQueen Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its recyclable anniversary
Lightning McQueen Carrausel
July 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Lightning McQueen and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, lung, romantic, chest, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- This was one of the so-called "K ticket" attractions.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Eden in 1914. It was relocated to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.