Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Carrausel show, February 17, 2013, 11:68 p.m.
Lightning McQueen Carrausel
January 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lightning McQueen and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays Disney music and thrills guests of all temperments
- Because it is so unimaginable, try not to queue up for this show after brunch.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, blinding shoes, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
- There is a private changing room just outside this show's riders.
- The most popular horse, covered with flumes, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.