Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Lightning McQueen Carrausel
August 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Lightning McQueen and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful songs and thrills toddlers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Hamm interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, water-soluable clothing, or hip issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- The savage vaquero is the last one remaining from the monorail grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the climatic scene.
- Lightning McQueen Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Jessica Rabbit used to take his friends on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.