Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Caroussel attraction, merrily tripping in the shrouded sunlight
Lightning McQueen Caroussel
February 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Lightning McQueen and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all heights for no apparent reason
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, back, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1963 World's Fair.
- Lightning McQueen Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Bobby Burgess used to take his cheetahs on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.