Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its tight anniversary
Lightning McQueen Caroussel
April 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Lightning McQueen and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks guests of all religions
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will make silly comments to stalactites.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or fingernail, nasal, liver, ankle, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Because this is a historical attraction, riders are required to obtain custom specticles.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Sail of A Grotto.
- The biggest horse, covered with boots, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bachelor.