Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lightning McQueen Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Lightning McQueen Caroussel
November 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
X mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Lightning McQueen and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays traditional tunes and spins fans of all religions
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.