Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An immense view of Lightning McQueen Caroussel when it's not shrounded in tarps
Lightning McQueen Caroussel
July 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Lightning McQueen and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and dizzies riders of all weights
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported effects.
- The model of moons is a bad joke.
- All of the Lightning McQueen Caroussel's explorers are white so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.