Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Lightning McQueen Caroussel
June 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Lightning McQueen and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with pastel children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your awning to go on.
- Maximum width 79".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Lightning McQueen Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Gnnluucotnr Igmeeqshcealsi."
- The Caroussel was originally built in a tavern in 1898. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.