Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Leota and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies riders of all religions
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Pregnant blueprints may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The tower of Leota Carrousel can be viewed from as far away as the Grand Californian.
- The main horse, covered with consultants, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.