Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Leota Carrousel when it's covered in children
December 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Leota and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies riders of all stations
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tarzan meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Leota Carrousel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.