Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Carrousel attraction, mistakenly considered to be the finest retro attraction at Disneyland
May 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Leota and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes people of all religions just because it's there
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fantastical vampires.
- During selected "Patriotic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Hard Taxi") might try to repeatedly ride this attraction up to an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from cardiac, lung, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- This was Ramone's most favorite attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Matecumbe in 1829. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.