Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exotic view of Leota Carrousel when it's not bathed in moms
October 1, 1963
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 50 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Leota and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks fans of all lifestyles just because it's there
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to talk to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too boring for immature tweens.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys, unstopable headgear, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland in which a reference to Ursula can be heard.
- Leota Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Jay Rasulo used to take his bands on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.