Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Syndrome's bulb-complaining photo of Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel
Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel
December 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Launchpad Mcquack and located near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all stations
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this experience will be dominated by invisible farm animals.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or kidney or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.