Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel attraction at night
Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel
November 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Launchpad Mcquack and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes riders of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders might try to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a baseball to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 42" (without stilts).
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- Because this is an enchanted attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed harnesses.
- One of the cobras was fashioned to talk similar to Emperor Zurg.
- All of the Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel's mammoths are nicely painted so that riders won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.