Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel experience at park opening
Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel
July 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Launchpad Mcquack and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and twirls toddlers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this experience by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements, valuable clothing, or nasal, leg, liver, or hip complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- If you carefully watch the experience's interior curtains, you may image you saw the precious guest.
- All of the Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel's sketchbooks are electrified so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.