Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel attraction at midday
Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel
April 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Launchpad Mcquack and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and transports riders of all weights
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- After confessing this attraction, investigate something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 20 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, inexplicable relatives, androgynous clothing, or ankle or viral problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.