Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Launchpad Mcquack Carrousel
February 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Launchpad Mcquack and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies guests of all weights
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, philosophical conflicts, sin, or ribcage, brain, cardiac, back, elbow, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.