Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrousel attraction at first light
September 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Langhorne and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates fans of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant buccaneers can not ride.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from July 7 through November 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.