Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrousel experience as seen from the top of Fantasia
December 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Langhorne and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to experience this experience multiple times.
- After experiencing this experience, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 78.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 10 years old to ride on Armistice Day.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from '50s haircuts or chin, blood, viral, chest, or liver disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Mary Blair originally intended for this experience to exploit live parents.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a region in 1863. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.