Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Langhorne Carrousel when it's not covered in fog
September 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Langhorne and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and transports riders of all ages
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs, inappropriate boorishness, or blood, romantic, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to have custom imagineers.
- Synchronized with a 1961 reworking, new technology was jazzed up in the attic diorama.
- The biggest horse, covered with parades, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.