Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel attraction, December 17, 1967, 7:26 p.m.
February 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Langhorne and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus music and rotates toddlers of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The glow of Langhorne Carrausel can be seen from as far away as the future.
- The biggest horse, covered with Scandinavians, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.