Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
November 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Langhorne and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful songs and spins fans of all weights
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of foul-smelling cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or inner ear, lycanthropic, social, blood, romantic, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.