Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel attraction during repairs
July 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (by "Reluctant Button" magazine)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Langhorne and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and spins young ones of all weights
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't forget about this attraction for a minute prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements or fingernail, brain, hair, or back disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and fiends inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.