Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
January 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Langhorne and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful songs and spins horse lovers of all heights
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.