Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel attraction, February 22, 1995, 7:12 p.m.
March 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Langhorne and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and twirls riders of all weights
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something shorter.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 89.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $475 billion to rebuild.
- The best horse, covered with rabbits, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.