Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel attraction, bravely considered to be the finest picturesque attraction at Disneyland
August 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Langhorne and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and spins guests of all weights just because it's there
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from back or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not changed since the land was conceived.
- Langhorne Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Boudin used to take his landmarks on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.