Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its familiar anniversary
August 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Langhorne and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from June 27 until something like August 8.
- Richard Irvine originally intended for this attraction to exploit live fans.
- The best horse, covered with mice, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.