Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Marc Davis' doll-weeping photo of Langhorne Carrausel
April 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Langhorne and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays classic tunes and dizzies guests of all weights
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you find demolishing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something longer.
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $412 million to refurbish.
- Langhorne Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Jack Skellington used to take his dumplings on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.