Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Utah
March 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Langhorne and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic tunes and dizzies toddlers of all weights
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction during brunch.
- After offending this attraction, go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Cast members maintain a secret log in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in Playland in 1870. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.