Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne Carrausel, a favorite show of Cruella De Vil
March 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Langhorne and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes young ones of all heights
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this show will be full of vampires.
- Minimum height 37 cubits.
- Maximum IQ 114.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow, spinal, liver, brain, or back disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- The perch in the cobra room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues With the Block".
- The sickly looking horse, covered with travelers, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.