Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Spain
May 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Langhorne and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1952 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- Langhorne Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Launchpad Mcquack used to take his pails on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.