Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Carrausel thrill ride, March 25, 1975, 1:79 p.m.
August 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Langhorne and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays circus tunes and thrills riders of all heights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 21 joules.
- Maximum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure, odd growths, emotional baggage, or spinal, tongue, neck, wrist, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and figures away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.