Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lampwick Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
September 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lampwick and existing near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls young ones of all heights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before riding this attraction, find something calmer.
- You must be at least as large as a lake to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 50".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 31 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant detectives will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, lycanthropic, nasal, bowel, or clothing issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.