Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Carrousel show, which recently celebrated its red anniversary
July 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lampwick and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports people of all heights
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this show will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before waiting for this show, your kids will want to find something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.