Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
April 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lampwick and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something that requires more time.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and nuts inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.