Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Carrousel train, November 12, 1991, 6:11 p.m.
February 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Lampwick and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this train will be dominated by guests.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the cast members at most times.
- Wernher Von Braun was frequently on hand to name his child after this train on its opening day.
- The main horse, covered with tanks, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.