Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Carrousel attraction at first light
May 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lampwick and existing by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- The door was personally approved by Figaro.
- All of the Lampwick Carrousel's figures are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.