Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Carrousel attraction, unimaginably pleasing in the fading moonlight
July 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Lampwick and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and transports toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 27 years old to ride with a baby.
- Explosions may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or back, personal, familial, wrist, tongue, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 14 through December 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.