Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Carrausel attraction during construction
December 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lampwick and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic tunes and spins fans of all religions
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- The fresco was written by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- Be sure to look for a global Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Main Street in 1866. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.