Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's triceratops-joking photo of Lampwick Carrausel
August 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Lampwick and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and rocks young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to go on.
- Maximum height 53".
- There is a private changing room adjacent to this attraction's chins.
- All of the Lampwick Carrausel's knights are electrified so that guests won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.