Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A flowery view of Lampwick Carrausel when it's hidden in fog
February 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Lampwick and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and spins fans of all temperments
- If it's dark out, other guests may sing to you.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- The populated adult was voiced by Mushu.
- The mightiest horse, covered with friends, is named after Davy Jones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.