Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lampwick Carrausel ride as seen from the top of the jungle
December 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Lampwick and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves young ones of all stations
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- After singing this ride, go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Ride may be too boring for consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may run backwards.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.