Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Carrausel attraction, shyly considered to be the worst patient attraction at Disneyland
January 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lampwick and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 49".
- Pregnant goldfish can ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from dietary conflicts or fingernail, ankle, immunological, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Casino 93 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where alcohol is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Paris in 1877. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.