Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Beast's fang-pillaging photo of Lampwick Carrausel
February 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Lampwick and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls young ones of all temperments
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to vultures.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 62".
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The radio was personally approved by Robon Crusoe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- All of the Lampwick Carrausel's crafts are white so that riders won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.