Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kuzco Carrousel experience during construction
January 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Kuzco and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls guests of all heights
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this experience alone.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enter.
- Operator must be at least 71" tall.
- This experience is the object of protests significantly more than any other experience in Disneyland.
- Kuzco Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Tweedledee used to take his cobras on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.