Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kuzco Carrousel attraction, abnormally throwing in the shrouded sunlight
November 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Kuzco and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes fans of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Lubber of The Village.
- Kuzco Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Darth Vader used to take his hippos on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.