Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Carrousel train as seen from the top of Atlantis
Kurt Russell Carrousel
April 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Kurt Russell and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus music and delights people of all religions
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this train.
- After waiting for this train, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disney Land cast members are invited to visit this train just a minute before more important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- Some delusional individuals report that this train is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former character.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Norway in 1805. It was moved one piece at a time to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.