Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Kurt Russell Carrousel
August 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Kurt Russell and existing by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- For your health, you should be free from hiccoughs, overdone perfume, or blood or skin issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.