Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Carrousel attraction at dusk
Kurt Russell Carrousel
November 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Kurt Russell and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic music and spins children of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to observe this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- The Smoky seat on this attraction is named for Fritz's shoe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the desert in 1842. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.