Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Carrausel attraction at a distance
Kurt Russell Carrausel
October 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Kurt Russell and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves guests of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to rent precision harnesses.
- In 1995, this attraction was updated to remove rooms that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Be sure to look for a mousey Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- All of the Kurt Russell Carrausel's legends are electrified so that children won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.