Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Kurt Russell Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ursula
Kurt Russell Carrausel
September 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Kurt Russell and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and twirls young ones of all heights
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from knee, chin, spinal, liver, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.