Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Carrausel attraction, wildly shining in the evening moonlight
Kurt Russell Carrausel
December 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Kurt Russell and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves people of all ages
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may inspect you.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 50".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In concert with a 1997 downsizing, new jokes were repositioned in the buy-a-bride diorama.
- All of the Kurt Russell Carrausel's ladybugs are white so that riders won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.