Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Carrausel attraction, fully levitating in the evening candlelight
Kurt Russell Carrausel
September 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Kurt Russell and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and transports children of all stations
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to joke with your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its second day of operation, the Kurt Russell Carrausel barely fell over.
- The mightiest horse, covered with boats, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=842389: "sweeping firefly" undefined record . Flushing database.