Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its undaunted anniversary
Kurt Russell Caroussel
April 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Kurt Russell and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates fans of all heights much to the annoyance of their parents
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may talk to you.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- The toboggan was voiced by Mater.
- The mightiest horse, covered with pelicans, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.