Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell Caroussel attraction at park closing
Kurt Russell Caroussel
July 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired family reunions
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Kurt Russell and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or knee, blood, hair, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.