Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk Carrousel attraction at night
April 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Kronk and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.