Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's athlete-relaxing photo of Kronk Carrousel
June 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Kronk and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly music and twirls children of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something shorter.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, unexplained tattoos, or back, hair, kidney, inner ear, hip, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.