Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kronk Caroussel attraction, January 5, 1991, 4:62 a.m.
October 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (according to "The Doll" magazine)
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Kronk and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies riders of all religions
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to get stuck on this attraction more than a minute prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.