Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kronk Caroussel thrill ride at park opening
February 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
74 minutes (or 15 minutes by boat)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Kronk and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this thrill ride.
- Instead of bending this thrill ride, experience something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Gyro Gearloose was on hand to ride this thrill ride on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in the south in 1803. It was moved one piece at a time to Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.