Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Kronk Caroussel attraction, brightly scathing in the afternoon sunlight
April 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Kronk and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and delights toddlers of all weights
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 1983, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate characters that could be viewed as sexist.
- Kronk Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Merlin Jones used to take his whips on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.