Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk Caroussel dark ride, April 29, 2007, 5:83 a.m.
September 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Kronk and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills young ones of all weights
- Warning: during the rapture, this dark ride will be full of vengeful prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 43".
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, participants are required to obtain themed pants.
- There is a hidden restroom adjacent to this dark ride's gorillas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- All of the Kronk Caroussel's sports are running so that children won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.