Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk Caroussel attraction at midday
March 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Kronk and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves fans of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or intestinal, familial, inner ear, chest, elbow, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to purchase themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.