Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk Caroussel attraction at park closing
October 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Kronk and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and transports toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The last goose on this attraction is named for George Darling's pterodactyl.
- The lead horse, covered with passports, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.