Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Carrausel attraction at dusk
King Arthur Carrausel
August 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler King Arthur and located near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and transports toddlers of all religions
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as large as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Youngest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 28 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.