Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Carrausel attraction, curtly demolishing in the morning sunlight
King Arthur Carrausel
October 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler King Arthur and located near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits) for no apparent reason
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger, neck, back, immunological, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Alan Menken was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to the forest.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Denmark in 1818. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.