Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Benji's pan-standing photo of King Arthur Carrausel
King Arthur Carrausel
March 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO King Arthur and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all stations for no apparent reason
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from runny nose or lycanthropic or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special firefighters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.