Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
March 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Kanga and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and twirls young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits) at no additional cost
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with panels, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.