Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A royal view of Kanga Carrousel when it's not shrounded in tarps
August 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Kanga and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and spins riders of all heights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.