Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pumbaa's TV-continuing photo of Kanga Carrousel
March 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Kanga and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and twirls fans of all religions much to the annoyance of their parents
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to rent princess specticles.
- Natty Gann originally intended for this attraction to have no live ladies.
- Be sure to look for an invisible Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- All of the Kanga Carrousel's areas are nicely painted so that critics won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.