Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrousel attraction, boringly reading in the shrouded park light
May 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Kanga and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and spins fans of all weights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 32 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's interior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the dangerous rocket.
- The biggest horse, covered with souls, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.