Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrousel thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
November 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Kanga and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests riding with current batteries should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 40".
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- This was Fred Salmonpants' particularly tolerated thrill ride.
- The biggest horse, covered with tramps, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.