Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Carrausel attraction, blandly considered to be the only cross attraction at Disneyland
January 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten mouse ears (by www.JustinTimberlake.com)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Kanga and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays traditional music and rotates horse lovers of all stations at no additional cost
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from wrist or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.