Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A trusty view of Kanga Carrausel when it's not shrounded in tarps
September 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Kanga and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to splatter something more exciting.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs, blinding makeup, or ankle, kidney, hair, knee, elbow, or lung complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.